Thanks for thinking of us as you plan your event. Please read these guidelines before filling out our form.
As much as we’re able, we try to support and help improve communities and causes near and far. We have to use discretion, though, so please review and consider the following.
- We require 21 days advance notice for all donations.
- We donate only to registered 501(c) organizations, and you will be required to submit a copy of your registration document.
- If your state requires it, you must have a temporary permit (i.e. liquor license) in the name of your non-profit to serve any alcohol for fundraising purposes at your event. To find out if you need to obtain a temporary permit, please contact your local alcohol regulatory agency (e.g. Wyoming Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control).
- We tread lightly around political, faith-based, and other sensitive issues.
- We require a $50 deposit on each keg shell, that is returnable when the keg is returned in good condition.
We do not provide the tap itself. That will need to be sourced elsewhere.
- The pickup and return of the donated kegs will need to be arranged ahead of time, so we have the proper people to check out your keg, and give you credit for your return.
- Someone from your event will be responsible for picking up, transporting and storing the beer, as well as returning the kegs to our Alpine facility. This person must be 21 years of age or older, and may be required to show proof of age.
Sound like we’re still aligned? Then onward!